[Solved!]Issue with Category Classification in Smart Content Tab - DAZ Studio 4.21 Pro

I am currently facing an inconvenience with the category classification in the Smart Content tab of DAZ Studio 4.21 Pro. Whenever I toggle the "Filter By Context" checkbox, the previously selected category gets reset, and I have to start the selection process from the beginning.

After investigating, I believe the issue stems from a specific product named "Ajax Outfit Sandals for Genesis 8.1 Males." This product's items are categorized differently from other products, resulting in its items being isolated and affecting the selection of other items.

I have attempted to locate the metadata or support folder for the product, but I have been unable to find them. I have also searched within the metadata file "Sandals_27868.dsf," but I could not find any relevant lines for category classification.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has any insights or suggestions on how to modify the category classification for the "Ajax Outfit Sandals" product without deleting it, your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

スクリーンショット 2023-07-04 13.05.49_trim.jpg
797 x 675 - 70K
スクリーンショット 2023-07-04 13.06.23_trim.jpg
796 x 794 - 100K
スクリーンショット 2023-07-04 13.06.31_trim.jpg
787 x 794 - 103K
Post edited by qingliuhongtai on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,180
    edited July 2023

Because the metadata was 'wrongly' defined... you either - :

1) Go to the directory: Your Daz Library\Runtime\Support, search dsx file: 'DAZ_3D_87027_Ajax_Outfit_Sandals_for_Genesis_8_1_Males.dsx'. Open it with a Text Editor (EmEditor, Notepad++, etc), replace "/Materials/Iray/Wardrobe" with "/Default/Materials/Iray/Wardrobe", and save...

2) Then Re-Import Metadta: Smart Content - context menu (hamburger menu in the upper-right corner) - Content DB Maintenance - Re-Import Metadata...

Or - :

1) Edit Metadata in Smart Content directly, as below:

Post edited by crosswind on
  • crosswind said:

Because the metadata was 'wrongly' defined... you either - :

1) Go to the directory: Your Daz Library\Runtime\Support, search dsx file: 'DAZ_3D_87027_Ajax_Outfit_Sandals_for_Genesis_8_1_Males.dsx'. Open it with a Text Editor (EmEditor, Notepad++, etc), replace "/Materials/Iray/Wardrobe" with "/Default/Materials/Iray/Wardrobe", and save...

2) Then Re-Import Metadta: Smart Content - context menu (hamburger menu in the upper-right corner) - Content DB Maintenance - Re-Import Metadata...

Or - :

1) Edit Metadata in Smart Content directly, as below:

I would like to express my gratitude for your kind and detailed guidance with accompanying images.

Although I was not successful in editing "DAZ_3D_87027_Ajax_Outfit_Sandals_for_Genesis_8_1_Males.dsx" and executing "Re-Import Metadata," I found success in using "Edit Metadata" in the "Smart Content" tab.
    During this process, I learned the importance of checking the "Sync Product and Local Database" option.

Your assistance has been greatly appreciated!

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,180

It's great that you have it resolved. yes You're welcome ~~