How to Move a figure with LAMH fur?

Sorry, I can't seem to find how to translate x, y, z a figure with Look At My Hair. I didn't generate the hair, it came with the model. After I posed the figure, I saw it was blocking another object, and was hovering above the 'ground'.  I tried to move it. It was a cat figure by a chair leg. I can y translate the cat, but not the fur. I made a new group of the cat figure and the fur, but it won't move at all. I tried the utility 'move to floor'. Won't budge. Searching in forums, searching with on line search engines only seem to show stuff for sale, or some other problems. I tried LAMH and Look At My Hair. I need to know how to move a posed figure with the fur properly following. It poses with the fur ok, just can't move it. 

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,180
    edited July 2023

Normally, LAMH is generated on surfaces of the figure, its icon is just like a prop or sth., parent it to the figure before moving... Dose it work?

Post edited by crosswind on
  • IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690

crosswind said:

Normally, LAMH is generated on surfaces of the figure, its icon is just like a prop or sth., parent it to the figure before moving... Dose it work?

Having tested with another furry chihuahua, Zorro, it appears that it translates and does move to floor. So i went back to the other furry one, Brutus, and this model will now translate and move to the floor. Maybe I ran out of RAM while using a scene. By themselves, the models move as expected, after posing. Thank you for giving me that tip, because it was a simple way to check.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,180

Great! You're welcome blush