[Released] Faber Inc - Siblings Bundle: London & Cairo HD for G9 + Pose Sets [Commercial]

The wait is finally over! heart
I present to you the Siblings Bundle: London and Cairo HD for Genesis 9

Celebrate the joy of family bonding with the great products within this bundle!

Step into a world of beauty and grace with London, a charming feminine character for Genesis 9. Radiating refinement and elegance, she captivates with her beautiful features and undeniable allure. Alongside her, is her brother Cairo. He is a charismatic masculine character for Genesis 9 with a refined appearance and sparkling personality that seizes the attention of those around him.

Release their full potential with additional two sets of full-body poses designed for any standing situation. Whether it's a poised feminine stance or a confident masculine pose, these poses bring out the essence of each character, adding depth and realism to your renders.

Products Included:

As usual, feel free to ask any questions or share your creations! Also, you can check My Gallery where I list all DAZ and third-party products I've used in the promos. heart

Comments

• BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 74

The characters look fabulous. :) The promos really do them justice. Amazing renders.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Very nice!  Picked up the bundle.

CairoTM07032023.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 2M
  • kudos for the proper promos, stuff like this makes Daz seem professional :)

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

Lovely characters and pose sets. In my cart now. 

• Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 294

Thank you so much, everyone! heart I hope you enjoy playing with them as I did. They were my companion these last months lol

• Immediately put the bundle in my cart.  Will be purchasing them shortly.  So excited to see the siblings.  They look fantastic!

Thank you, FaberInc!!

Lee

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

Fantastic character, one of the rare G9 releases I bought for itself and not just to unlock discounts.

• sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 497

I woke up at 4am, saw these two, said HOLY SH#T, purchased as fast as my sleep blurry eyes could manage and went back to sleep laugh Love the characters you have created in the past but these two might just be my fave and fave of all Gen 9. What a good looking pair as is and already thinking about what they would look like dialed in with some fantasy elements. Thank you for creating them!

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 174

Kudos to you, they are really jaw dropping characters! 

edited July 2023

Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate you coming here to say how much you liked London and Cairo! 
    Daventaki and ioonrxoon loved your renders heart

For today I couldn't resist making this image...

Post edited by Faber Inc on
  • sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 497

I always love the promos for your work as well @FaberInc. Having fun playing with London and hope to have time this week to do something with her sibling.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,918

The Breakup

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158

All these renders posted here are great promo quality stuff. I'm impressed! I bought the bundle, too.

edited July 2023

Here are my renders of London and Cairo.

FI London Attic Bedroom_001_Camera.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Cairo Hudson Hair Line Zero_001_Default Camera.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
    Post edited by barbult on

Wow, Guys! I'm impressed! amazing work sunnyjeibarbult and DoctorJellybean heart

I agree barbult! Really, thank you so much!

• I don't normally buy new products on release day, but I grabed Cairo immediately. I think he might be my favorite yet G9 male! He looks incredible.

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,028

Dynasty Reunited

Since he was young, pyramids and pharaohs fascinated him, and the city of CAIRO called to him.

Through the centuries, imprisoned in her lonely tomb, she dreamed of a strange place called LONDON.

Finally - across time, across space, the Dynasty is reunited.

----------------------
    Amazing work @FaberInc, as always. Your artistry, craftsmanship, and commitment to diversity are fantastic and among the best in the DAZ store. Thank you for characters that inspire storytelling.  (This story came to mind when you teased us a while back  - more on the way featuring both - I adore these characters and the rest you've created - I use them often in my renders:  my DAZ Gallery.)  

I really enjoyed looking at all the renders in this thread. Thank you for sharing them. :)

Here is my render of London. I think the raw render looks good, but I also played in photoshop and created a black and white version.

GALLERY IMAGE (list of other used products)

@FaberInc Thank you for creating such beautiful characters! :)

Thank you sarahwaitestxBlueFox and bohemian3 heart

Exquisite work on those images! Thanks for sharing them.

edited July 2023

Thank you FaberInc! I'm glad you liked my render.

Here is one of Cairo:

GALLERY IMAGE

Post edited by BlueFox on
  • bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,028

@FaberInc is knocking it out of the park with his male characters for Gen9 - Here's his newest Cairo with Nahuel.  Wow - thanks for your hard work on these!  More info on the image and product links in my DAZ Gallery.

bohemian3 said:

@FaberInc is knocking it out of the park with his male characters for Gen9 - Here's his newest Cairo with Nahuel.  Wow - thanks for your hard work on these!  More info on the image and product links in my DAZ Gallery.

I think you've done these fabulous characters justice. Spot on expressions. I love your custom clothes, they look awesome and add so much to the scene. :) 

heartheart Fantastic work BlueFox and bohemian3

• Silas3DSilas3D Posts: 554
    edited August 2023

Here's one of Cairo:

Easily one of my favourite male characters of all time.

Post edited by Silas3D on

Wow, you show him off well!

Thanks Barbult!smiley

Silas3D said:

Here's one of Cairo:

Easily one of my favourite male characters of all time.

Wow Silas3D! Congrats! exquisite work of art, especially the Lighting, and posing. I love the way the feet look, you can tell the tension and weight they are supporting but gracefully.
    Thanks for sharing :)

@FaberInc thank you! I can't take credit for the pose save for some proportional/conversion tweaks, this is Thatapoint's handywork: https://www.deviantart.com/thatapoint/art/Expressive-FREE-Poses-for-G8M-758246315

I think I'm ok to post that as it's a freebie and not a commercial product?