Old Scene suddenly super slow in viewport. (FIXED)

hejjj12hejjj12 Posts: 49

I have a scene that is packed full of things, but I have been able to open it and move around in it without any issue, but suddenly when I open it today it lagga or almost frezzes as soon as I move the camera.

I have not changed settings or anything like that since I opened it either. Only thing daz3D related is that I bought some new stuff, but as I understand it's only morphs that can slow down old scenes and I already had plenty of them so from the things I bought it should at worst be a tiny increase in Morphs with like 1% feels wierd if that would cause such a impact.

Has anything simular happened to you? Or do you have any tips?

Gpu 3090, Ram 64 Gb, processor not the newest, but newish amd ryzen.

Will try installing newer Nvidia drivers tommorow and open a new blank scene with only my one character that is in the scene to see if it only is that scene or entire daz3D. 

Also when looking at the graficscard while moving in the scene I notice that 3D shoots up to max whenever I move, have no idea if it should do that or not, but that's the only strange thing I see so far. 

Post edited by hejjj12 on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,180

Have you ever by chance changed some settings in F2 in DS? esp. Display Optimization?

• hejjj12hejjj12 Posts: 49

crosswind said:

Have you ever by chance changed some settings in F2 in DS? esp. Display Optimization?

Thanks, yes I tried this video, but it really didn't do anything. 

However after updating the nvidia studio drivers the scene works again. So sometimes new drivers breaks daz3d and sometimes slightly older drivers breaks it... Oh well at least it was an easy fix.