Things that used to have Subd Options now showing as 'Base'

Hi all,

This is a bit of a weird one -- so, I recently did a clean install of windows, Daz, and all my Daz content. I've also just started using tools like Scene Optimiser, Insanctify and Camera View Optimiser so that I can fit more onto my graphics card.

And at some point during the whole process, something changed -- some things that I swear used to have subd options now don't have them. This includes Geoshells, which I swear had subd options until a few weeks ago.

I've also just updated from an NVIDIA 2070 to a 3060, but I'm not certain if that would affect anything, and I can't really see any settings that I would have turned on or off that would have affected anything. I've done all the normal things you'd expect someone to do while installing a new graphics card and a fresh install of windows.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Apologies if I'm going just mad or if there's a single box I had to check somewhere that I haven't done.

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,180

Not really understood.. you mean there's no property of SubD in Parameters of a figure ? But... a Geoshell does not have SubD property as it has no geometry... so SubD properties are hidden and have no effect...