Any way to delete keyframes after dforce?

I did a timeline deforce of a figure wearing a robe. Now I want to merge the result into a larger scene, but can't without dragging a whole timeline with it. Is there any way to get rid of the timeline and keep only the final result of it?

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

If it is just the final state of the dForce clothing you could save it as a morph?

• feldarztfeldarzt Posts: 128
    edited June 2023

Feels like this thing: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce2morph can help you.

Or a cheaper but more work-consuming way of "save your object as a .obj file, then import it with Morph Creator Pro".

lou_harper said:

I did a timeline deforce of a figure wearing a robe. Now I want to merge the result into a larger scene, but can't without dragging a whole timeline with it. Is there any way to get rid of the timeline and keep only the final result of it?

Post edited by feldarzt on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,180

Creating a morph for the 'simulated result' of the garment on the last frame would be the only way. If your figure's transform values are not 0,0,0, dforce2morph won't work for you.

Just go the last frame, export the garment (simulated) to obj file with Base Resolution, then import it as a delta morph with Morph Loader Pro. Save a Wearable preset then.. this morph will be working for the current pose of the figure in other scene.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

feldarzt said:

Feels like this thing: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce2morph can help you.

Or a cheaper but more work-consuming way of "save your object as a .obj file, then import it with Morph Creator Pro". 

What's Morph Creator Pro, never heard of it before, not in the Daz store and nothing showed up in google search.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,245

That's a PA only item.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

Ah Thanks Catherine