Looking For PAs Who Need Artistic Renders

CajunBeautyCajunBeauty Posts: 92
edited June 2023 in Art Studio

I am looking for PAs that need artistic renders for their product pages and/or for marketing purposes and websites please. Willing to also help promote their products as well. 

Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/cajunbeauty

Message me here to workout arrangments if interested. Thank you!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375

I did go look up where Denham Springs is,  so close to the Mississippi River. Lots of history in that part of the country.

• FirstBastion said:

I did go look up where Denham Springs is,  so close to the Mississippi River. Lots of history in that part of the country.

Yes lots of history here! 

• FirstBastion said:

Do you know anyone who needs artistic renders for their product pages and for marketing purposes?

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375

Lots of PAs are doing their own promos these days given the market is slower than it used to be.

• FirstBastion said:

Lots of PAs are doing their own promos these days given the market is slower than it used to be.

They can still discuss that with me and I'll be fair about. I don't mind helping someone out if they need it. Especially if it helps me get my foot in the door to maybe lead to a paid job later.