FG Cozy Living And Rendering

Hi all, I'm using Cozy Living environment and when I load up the ready to render file the whole scene is pitch black apart from one corner. Is there something that I'm loading wrong as all the spotlighting are on but it's dark everywhere.

Then one other thing, I keep trying to render a scene but either Daz crashes or the render just stops and produces a black image. I have to keep closing and reopening until it rendering properly really frustrating. Sometime even have to restart my whole PC.

Rendering at 1920x1080

Aspect Ratio 16x9

Still Image

Direct To File

Dome and Scene

Devices is set to graphics card and not CPU with allow CPU fallback turned off.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated thank you very much.

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,766
    edited June 2023

I have just checked on my copy rendering using "Camera" does come out all black where the other cameras seem OK.

It looks like this is because that camera is embedded in the bookcase - if you nudge it forward a little then you should see light in the room.

Post edited by SofaCitizen on
  • Rev3DRev3D Posts: 69

SofaCitizen said:

I have just checked on my copy rendering using "Camera" does come out all black where the other cameras seem OK.

It looks like this is because that camera is embedded in the bookcase - if you nudge it forward a little then you should see light in the room.

Thank you for the reply I'll have a look at that. I was just looking around in perspective mode which was all black, didn't look through any cameras. 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

Rev said:

SofaCitizen said:

Thank you for the reply I'll have a look at that. I was just looking around in perspective mode which was all black, didn't look through any cameras. 

If this is just in the veiwport, try hitting CTRL - L and see if that lights up the scene. It would not affect your l;ighting or camareas.

• FSMCDesigns said:

Rev said:

SofaCitizen said:

If this is just in the veiwport, try hitting CTRL - L and see if that lights up the scene. It would not affect your l;ighting or camareas.

That is, turn Window>Preview Lights off, leaving a headlamp effect in preview but not renders.

• Rev3DRev3D Posts: 69

Thank you for the replies, I done what you said see the images below, the first one is how the file first opens up and the second I how it looks after I hit CTRL+L, I'm guessing this is how it's supposed to look in the second image and when I render the scene all the lights will be on and working? Should look like the preview images on the store page for this scene.

https://gyazo.com/c53b4c86a6860bd21ef78cada27eac3f

https://gyazo.com/488d52591c3e2c60a5b7c0d00e5ae16b

Again thank you for your help, I can't render scenes right now as I need to get a new graphics card with more gb as the one I currently have keeps crashing.