3D Model Commissions

blackempire96blackempire96 Posts: 17
edited June 2023 in Art Studio

Hey I was wondering if anybody knows of any really talented DAZ3D modelers. There's RHender, who's incredibly talented, but not looking to make what I'm looking for. GuhCoituz seems perfect, but hasn't gotten back to me on a commissions. There is also ExtraClones, whose works is decent, but also pretty pricey.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• You can ask in Art Studio (wich is where your thread is now) - but it would help to give some idea of what it is you wish to commission.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,367

Never heard of rhender,  but did a quick search,  and found a page on deviant art,  where he supposedly does very average  celebrity clones. 

• Richard Haseltine said:

You can ask in Art Studio (wich is where your thread is now) - but it would help to give some idea of what it is you wish to commission.

I'm looking to commission models of some Japanese gravure idols, like Yoko Matsugane or Harumi Nemoto.

That's the great thing about daz3d characters  you can dial digital version of those idols yourself with the body morphs and the face morphs. 

• FirstBastion said:

That's the great thing about daz3d characters  you can dial digital version of those idols yourself with the body morphs and the face morphs. 

What tools do you recommend I get to create the proper face morphs?

• I have found all of these to be great for creating custom Genesis 8/8.1 characters.

Head:

Face Morphs Collection for Genesis 8 Female

200 Plus Head and Face Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s)

Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs

Face Morph Kit for Genesis 8 Female

Body:

Muscularity Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s)

Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs

Musculature HD Morphs for Genesis 8 Female

Ng Hd Navel Morphs For Genesis 8 And 8.1 Female

edited September 2023

The one click solutions, does not always deliver expected results. 

But you can do it with dial spins.  You need two images to the face and head of the model you want to make.  One straight looking at the camera (no smile) with hair up in a bun, so the head shape can be clearly seen with all the features,  and one image in profile,  so the exact features on the nose, relative to chin and mouth,  and forehead can be accurately referenced,  again hair out of the way to see the feature accurately. 

then you get morph packages that can be used to move each of these individual features on the 3d model to emulate those features. 

You then pick a character figure that is already close to your intended model.  In your particular case you would search through characters with search terms like Japanese or Asian

It usually takes about a couple hours.  These morph packs are for Genesis 8 Female.  

The daz official head morphs package,  Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs | Daz 3D

and this morph colletion should get you pretty close. Face Morphs Collection for Genesis 8 Female | Daz 3D

Fine tunig the location of the nose, the lips, and chin/jaw relative to each other will make the shape right.  Then depending on the character,  you need to remember that a skin texture that has the similar skin tone as your character will help it all look more accurate.  try diferent texture with the same morphs and notice the slight differences until you find the one you are happy with. Then you need eye brows and hair. 

Do the same for the body. 

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • All right. I'll look into all of this thank you guys for the help.