Repackaging morph assets used in presets

I have a bad feeling I know the answer but here it goes:

Over the last year I've been compiling a series of pose morphs, but initially didn't have the foresight that they would all be in the same "theme" for lack of a better word.  As a result, I initially saved them as two separate "products" when using Save Support Asset>Morph Asset.  Over the course of that same year, many pose presets utilizing the various morphs have been developed.

Now I realize they should have been packaged in the same product all along.  I can move them to the same "Property Group" in the Parameters pane simple enough but...there's no way I'd be able to change which Product they belong to without breaking all the pose presets, is there?  I'm afraid to even try lol

Comments

• Are you going to be distributing the metadata? having a file in more than one product shouldn't be an issue - I am aware of Daz store products where PAs have reused certain utilities (e.g. RiverSoftArt code snippets or the Out of touch hair Blending materials) without major problems (and those are generally with Connect installs, when each product has its own copy of the file, if different products have different versions of the file - which i don't think would be a problem here).