October 2015 New User Contest (Entry-Thread)

2»

Comments

• KittiKitti Posts: 77

Title: Step into my parlour...

Software: DAZ 4.8, PS CC2015

Post Work: Yes. Layered rendering technique used to conserve resources then combined in Photoshop. There was also a catastrophic background malfunction during the longest render so it was stitched together with the preserved pieces.

Favorite Tools: Above the Fog for Iray and 3Delight, Linear Point Lights, Aux Viewport, and 3Delight Always!

Step into my parlour by Kittisiubhan.png
    1422 x 800 - 2M
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

CONTEST CLOSED

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,439

Winners Are:

1st - Bridge To Freedom by isidorn

2nd - Vampire in London by Knittingmommy

HM - Lady Alice, Heiress of Draycott by Joe Webb

Congratulations to the winners and a job well done by everyone.

Will the winners please contact me by PM and give me a link to the product you would like from ForbiddenWhispers

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,115

Congratulations Winners !! :)

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837

Thank you very much and congratulations to the winners. I told you I like the green one, isidorn wink

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012

Congratulations isidorn, Knittingmommy & Joe Webb - a cracking selection of renders overall this month smiley

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited November 2015

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! blush

A huge thanks to everyone involved in this competition and also congratulations to my fellow winners!

Now I think I need to die of heart attack a few times first before I come to my senses again...

Post edited by isidorn on
  • I can feeeel the atmosphere :) Well done isidorn, Knittingmommy and Joe. These are great renders.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Congratulations everyone on a job very well done. 

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,802

Great renders everybody and congrats to you all!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

Congrads to all who won this month!!! most excellent job all of you

• XangthXangth Posts: 127

Congratulations to the winners and everyone did some fantastic renders.

• Congratulations Winners!  Excellent renders!  

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited November 2015

Deleted.  Accidentally double posted when trying to edit.

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited November 2015

Congratulations Isidorn and Joe!! Great renders.  Yeah, I liked that green one, too, @Isidornyes  Joe Webb (can't do the @ thing since there is a space in your name so I hope you read this comment)  Psst, just between us, I expected your render to come out ahead of any of mine.  I loved your lady.  I imagine it was hard to judge the renders this round.  Not a job I would want.  Lots of really great renders this go round.  Everyone did a great job!!

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • dHandledHandle Posts: 617

Congrats!  Well done, all!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Nice job guys congrats!

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837

@Knittingmommy I'm just happy to have placed at all. You're not kidding that must have been a hard job to judge this; there were so many great images this month, everyone brought something to the table.

• Congrates, to the winners, if I had to be out rendrered, that at least it was by three of my favs.

• KittiKitti Posts: 77

Congratulations to the winners!!

• Congratulations

• A huge Thanks to everyone.  I got a lot of helpful comments on my renders and I wouldn't have gotten to that final render without your help.

• Congratulations everybody

• daybirddaybird Posts: 648

Congratulation to the winner. :) 

• Congratulations to the winners!  wink

• Congrats to all the winners! I hope you all enjoy your prizes. laugh

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Congrats to all the winners! I hope you all enjoy your prizes. laugh

Much thanks and I most certainly do!

And thanks again for all congratulations and for all the helpful advice and comments in the WIP thread! It's such a treat taking part in a contest where all participants gladly help each other getting the best possible results.

• @ForbiddenWhispers  New models are always a joy.  New models from one of my favorite vendors is pure pleasure.  laugh Thanks for sponsoring the contest.