DIMS reset (Solved)

plarffplarff Posts: 264

Hi all

Erm so I decided to move my DAZ installed assets on my Root folder of my NAS device to a folder calle "My DAZ Library".

All good, I changed all the links in DIMS and DAZ itself to point to the new folder. BUT now in DIMS in the Ready to Downlaod TAB its showing i have to reinstall all my assets which cannot be true. In my Installed TAB its only showing 6 assets.

Surely i can update this to point to the newly made folder ? Ive done son in the Advanced settings but still it's showing i have to redownload and install again?

Thx

Post edited by plarff on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

It is the manifest files that tells DIM what is installed and where.

If you have just moved your files you should update the manifest files to the new location. The manifest files are simple text files that can be batch updated, e.g. with Notepad ++.

• plarffplarff Posts: 264

felis said:

It is the manifest files that tells DIM what is installed and where.

If you have just moved your files you should update the manifest files to the new location. The manifest files are simple text files that can be batch updated, e.g. with Notepad ++.

Hi Felis.  Thx for answer. Stupid  question, location of manifest files for DIMS? Users/AppData/Roaming/Daz?

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

If you go into DIM click the gear icon > Advanced Settings > Installation. At the top you can see the 'manifest archive'.

• plarffplarff Posts: 264
    edited June 2023

Brilliant thank you. OK that did it.. all sorted now. Thx again Felis.

Post edited by plarff on