"SY Intense Muscle Genesis 8, 8.1, and 9" Causes hands to deform on Genesis 8 female

Using the "SYIM Add Body Shape HD G8 Female" deforms hands on Genesis 8 and 8.1 female figures.

I have tried to unistall any other morphs but it still deforms hands on many but not all poses using genesis 8 female.

How do I know if it is the product that is at fault or something on my PC.

Attached image is stadard genesis 8.1 basic femail with only morph applied is "Intense Muscle Shape HD" in Base pose laying A.

(don't know if any file got attached it just says Uploading...)

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,181

You may try to do once Adjust Rigging to Shape... then if the distortion issue's gone, it should be the morph's problem (maybe ERC Freeze has been missed...)

• svagsiggesvagsigge Posts: 36

Thanks, adjust rigging to shape does fix the problem. But the hand still looks a bit odd after that. Too small or something I don't know. I found some tutorials (adjust rigging, ERC freeze) maybe I can correct it.

Better post a screenshot with this Laying A pose + Show Hidden Properties in Paramters pane. Perhaps the distortion might come from some JCM morph(s) ...

edited June 2023

I will try to post screenshot again.

This is what it looks like with only that morph applied from what I can see.

defo.jpg
    3081 x 1036 - 420K
    no_defo.jpg
    3085 x 992 - 394K
    Post edited by svagsigge on

svagsigge said:

I will try to post screenshot again.

This is what it looks like with only that morph applied from what I can see.

Oh my ~ My gut feeling is that there must be something wrong with one or some JCM morphs....  With Intense HD morph dialed, select Currently Used and tick show hidden properties... Type 'SYIM' into the filter field, check if there's a JCM morph named 'SYIMSpJCMForeArmFwd_135_L' having value. If so, try to zero it. Or post a screenshot if possible.

SNAG-2023-6-5-0066.png
    508 x 1302 - 59K
    SNAG-2023-6-5-0067.png
    2064 x 1396 - 360K
    SNAG-2023-6-5-0065.png
    1229 x 514 - 122K

Setting SYIMSpJCMForeArmFwd_135_R to zero helped.

SYIMSpJCMForeArmFwd_135_L was 0.0% already

JCM_0.jpg
    1698 x 527 - 142K

svagsigge said:

Setting SYIMSpJCMForeArmFwd_135_R to zero helped.

SYIMSpJCMForeArmFwd_135_L was 0.0% already

OK,  that's the problematic morph... maybe there're more.. so you better submit a support ticket.