getting a valid postgreSQL CMS connection could not be established

AmazonLover08AmazonLover08 Posts: 123

I watched the tutorial on youtube about getting rid of [the "a valid postgreSQL CMS connection could not be established" warning] this and it did nothing many of my bought products have that stupid picture from icon but nothing in them..  Do I have to get a driver update or something.  Also installed newest DAZ studios update and still keep getting this.  Any help would be most appreciated.  Unfortunately I don't think DAZ TECHs will be much help.  Please don't ask me about the stupid logs or my firewalls as I AM NOT A TECHICIAN .  I am surprised I was able to survive this far. CAN anyone help me with this. Cheers and thanks

Kindest regards Geordie

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,299

"picture from"? Do you mean picture frame, with an ! in the middle? Is there another ! at bottom left (the framed excalamation means no thumbnail, the excalamation in the corner means the base file can't be found either). What security software are you using? How are you installing content? Can you find it in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats?

If the application can't comunincate with PostgreSQL then none of the database-driven views should be working, so the rest of the description sounds odd.

Some screenshots would possibly help, but you may well end up needing to check the log file I'm afraid.