Changing the "Path" of Addons

Hello

I am working on cleaning up Daz parameters tab which has gotten really messy with the more addons I install. Some addons are troublemakers and want to have their own special path in the parameters tab. So for instance in my parameters tab I have: "Actor, General, Display, Easy Pants, Hidden, Pose Controls". Obviously Easy Pants and all its morphs don't belong there.

At first I tried changing the "Path" in parameter settings, but as soon as I reloaded daz it would revert any changes I made.

Then I tried modfiying the dson files to change the "path" line to the correct location. This worked and the changes hold after reloading daz, but now I'm realizing some of these folder have 50+ morphs in them and its just not feasible to change them all manually like this.

Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,181
    edited May 2023

Although there're some editor applications having 'batch replace' function..., a better way in DS is to use Edit mode in Parameters Pane... select all properties and batch change the 'Path', then save Morph Assets...

Pls be noted that if there's any product update from DIM or direct dumping to the library, these files will be overwritten, so you'll have to redo these steps....

SNAG-2023-5-25-0033.png
    599 x 1302 - 100K
    SNAG-2023-5-25-0034.png
    599 x 1302 - 86K
    SNAG-2023-5-25-0035.png
    737 x 815 - 89K
    SNAG-2023-5-25-0036.png
    668 x 1160 - 94K
    Post edited by crosswind on