Morphs not loading into new scenes (old scenes fine)

Hi all. 

I was wondering if I may get some advice please? 

I have recently returned to DAZ3d after a few weeks and something strange is happening. Most of my morphs for Genesis 8 (male and female) are not loading in. When I load an old character, all the morphs they currently have applied appear on the sliders, but all the other ones (apart from the basics) do not. 

When I load an old scene, all the morph sliders are there as normal. However when I save a character and load into a new scene, they have all gone. I've even tried saving the old scene with a new file name, however when I open it back up all the morphs are gone again! 

I've checked and all my morph files are there (C:\Daz 3D\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\My DAZ 3D Library\Content\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Morphs).

I've checked the content directory manager and they are linked. 

I've ran a scan of my drive to locate files in case it wasn't linking them and it says nothing new found. 

II've cleared the DSOL cache. 

I've reinstalled DAZ3D. 

Not sure what else to try. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you 

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,299

C:\Daz 3D\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\My DAZ 3D Library\Content\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Morphs

Assuming that you have C:\Daz 3D\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\My DAZ 3D Library\ set as a content directory that /Content folder should not be there. Nested content directories (one inside another) are likely to cause problems, as I suspect you are finding.