Morphs Loading when I load Basic Male

Recently I noticed when I load any Genesis 9 character the body defaults to the "Tyler" character I purchased a while back.  I noticed my Genesis 8 character also loads some odd morphs.  I uninstalled the Base Male and reinstalled it but still having the same issue.

I'm not sure what morphs are automatically being applied.  A lot of my morphs are loaded but I can't tell which ones are being applied to the base character.

Anyone have this experience?

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,767

Already responded to your Reddit post but yes this does happen sometimes. To see what morphs are applied you can select the "Currently Used" section at the top of the Parameters or Shaping tabs.

To fix it you can follow PerttiA's instructions here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5916191/#Comment_5916191

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,299

If a morph is saved with a non-zero value it will load that way. Check for product updates on the characters. If there are no updates, you can fix it, as long as you don't install your content through Daz Studio itself (which won't let you update the files), like this

1. Load the Dev Load figure
    2. Edit>Figuer>Zero>Zero Figure Shape
    3. Edit>Figure>Memorise>Memorise Figure Shape
    4. File>Save As>Support Assets>Save Modified Assets

The list of shapes in the last step will tell you what is actually triggering this. It may be a shape control you created yourself, for example, certainly Tyler is not listed as having any issues.

• Thank you both so much! Currently at work but can't wait to get home to fix this!!!!!