Measure Metrics and G8M

This is weird... I've got Measure Metrics installed and registered, and it works for Genesis, G2M and G2F, G3M and G3F, and G8F... but G8M is missing. It's not in Smart Content nor in my general Content Folder (all of the other ones are).

This happens in both the latest Daz release and the latest Daz Beta. According to DM, I've got the latest versions of Measure Metrics downloaded and installed. The product works for other figures. I'm sure it would work for G8F as well except... the files just don't seem to be there?

(edit: tried uninstalling and reinstalling... no luck. There's no folder under "Daz Content / People / Genesis 8 Male" like there is for every other Genesis model in the 'People' directory.")

(edit 2: also tried a manual download and installation... still nothing in the 'Genesis 8 Male' folder and of course nothing showing up in Daz.)

Daz Release Version: 4.21.0.5
Daz Beta Version: 4.21.1.48

Measure Metrics for Daz (current release) is version 1.11.0.5
Measure Metrics for Beta is version 1.11.1.48

MMG3M.PNG
1546 x 1240 - 610K
MMG8M.PNG
1481 x 1279 - 476K
Post edited by Blando Calrissian on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,181
    edited May 2023

Just check if you have updated it to the latest version.

SNAG-2023-5-22-0001.png
    1763 x 1379 - 361K
    SNAG-2023-5-22-0000.png
    852 x 93 - 6K
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • crosswind said:

Yeah, everything should be the latest version (see above)
    edited May 2023

Blando Calrissian said:

crosswind said:

Yeah, everything should be the latest version (see above)

What you listed is the version of Measure Metrics plugin.. Pls check your product library, you need to download the updated one highlighted in red.. (Measure Metrics Content)

SNAG-2023-5-22-0002.png
    1938 x 1167 - 318K
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • Thanks, I think that may have done the trick.

For some reason, DM installed all of the other Measure Metrics folders in the appropriate spot, but put the Version 1.11.0.5 Genesis 8 Male folder in a totally different spot (I still haven't found where it put the Version 1.11.1.48 Beta files).

Manual downloading and installing in the correct folder seems to have solved the issue for both Release and Beta.

You mean dll plugin file ? It locates in application folder.

SNAG-2023-5-22-0003.png
    728 x 585 - 58K
  • crosswind said:

No, that file was in the correct location (which is why MM worked for all of the other figures), it's just that for some reason Download Manager chose to put the MM folder specific to Genesis 8 Male onto a different drive than all of the other MM folders (and all of my other Daz content files). Weird, but... problem solved.

Blando Calrissian said:

crosswind said:

No, that file was in the correct location (which is why MM worked for all of the other figures), it's just that for some reason Download Manager chose to put the MM folder specific to Genesis 8 Male onto a different drive than all of the other MM folders (and all of my other Daz content files). Weird, but... problem solved.

OK, NP ~ it was nice to have it solved.