Completely Get Rid of One Drive

IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690

Didn't want One Drive at all. Uninstalled it, but there are folders still sucking up my photos and renders. I have tried to change the path my Render Library goes. I don't want a cloud. I save my renders on an external drive, but for now my new puter has these new tiny phone like ports which require adapters which I ordered. I have deleted one drive folders repeatedly. Can anyone advise how to completely rid my computer of one drive? Just kill it, eradicate it, forever! I don't travel, I don't have people to share work with, I am just an artist frustrated by this bs. This is my 'easel' not a show.

Post edited by IceScribe on

Comments

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,404

Unlink OneDrive

You won't lose files or data by unlinking OneDrive from your computer. You can always access your files by signing in to OneDrive.com.

Windows

1. Open OneDrive settings (select the OneDrive cloud icon in your notification area, then select the OneDrive Help and Settings icon, then Settings.)

2. Go to the Account tab.

3. Select Unlink this PC.

Turn off, disable, or uninstall OneDrive - Microsoft Support

Or keep it so you don't get nagging notifications from security settings, and use the Onedrive settings in the screenshot below.

2023-05-20.png
    1920 x 1080 - 305K