lost my, My Stuff panel and it's not in the add panels

kodarrkodarr Posts: 32
edited December 1969 in New Users

I wanted to move the panels back to the left and clicked close panel on the My stuff panel. Now I'm looking to add it back on and can't find it. I closed and reopened Daz 3d and it's still gone. I can't add new models or clothing or anything because I have no access to the items in my library.

How do I get this panel back?

thanks for the responses as of now I can't do anything in the program.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Window > Tab, it's been called Smart Content rather than My Stuff since the very early versions of DS4, current version is 4.5.0.114

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Second Tip: All your Items are in the Content Library Tab also. Just not Smart, you will need to find the item to use it. No automatic this item goes with that item thing.

• kodarrkodarr Posts: 32
    edited December 1969

Thank you both. I was just looking at the tutorial videos and saw it was called my stuff on there and couldn't find that pane anywhere in the program.

edited December 1969

Run DS and go to HELP do the ABOUT DAZ STUDIO. Tell us which version you are running. It sounds like your behind on updates.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,933
    edited December 1969

No, My stuff was the old name - if the pane is called Smart Content then that doesn't mean it's an older version of DS, rather the reverse.

edited December 1969

No, My stuff was the old name - if the pane is called Smart Content then that doesn't mean it's an older version of DS, rather the reverse.
    I should not post that late, my brain took a nap and did not tell the rest of me.