GoZ new default path for morphs

Just installed 4.21 instead of my 4.14. Installed new GoZ for 4.21 since the old one doesn't work. The new GoZ changes the default path for created morphs from zBrush/yourmoph to Morphs/zBrush/yourmorph. That is very annoying and uncomfortable to use, how do I change it back? I don't want it to be there. To the point that I'd rather keep using 4.14 than this.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,305

Neither location is ideal, as they need to be in the Actor group to appear in the Shaping pane - I think it is just intended as a holding spot from which theya re easy to find and move. You can set the path in the options dialogue, with advanced options enabled, I think and you can also batch-edit the paths via mutli-select and right-click menu when the pane is in Edit mode; I am not, however, aware of a way to set a default.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,182
    edited May 2023

You just need to create a Preset with a Property Group which you want, and select it from Preset dropdown list each time you 'GoZ back'...

SNAG-2023-5-11-0006.png
    824 x 689 - 44K
    Post edited by crosswind on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,305

Thanks, I couldn't recall if GoZ supported that feature.

Richard Haseltine said:

Thanks, I couldn't recall if GoZ supported that feature.

Don't mention it ~ Richard blush

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957

crosswind said:

You just need to create a Preset with a Property Group which you want, and select it from Preset dropdown list each time you 'GoZ back'...

Holy crap, I never knew this option even existed, thanks for posting!

Too bad we don't have a PDF manual for pointing out/explaining all the cool features in DS, but that's another topic altogether! :)

takezo_3001 said:

crosswind said:

Holy crap, I never knew this option even existed, thanks for posting!

Too bad we don't have a PDF manual for pointing out/explaining all the cool features in DS, but that's another topic altogether! :)

Yea, indeed ~ enlightened