Keeping the final key framed positions of a previous animation for a new animamtion

Hello! What is the simplest way to keep the final key frame posiitons from a previous animation, while starting a new animation? I want to animate a series of clips, but whenever I move the scrubber back to the starting position, all of my objects revert to their initial keyframes.

Comments

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

This will delete every keyframe set in the scene. ( position, materials, sky Ect. ) but leave their attributes at the current settings of the timeline. Go to the keyframe you want The objects to end on, so you can start a new animation from that point. Hold Ctrl Shift Alt keys, click on the minus key frame button. This will delete every keyframe in the scene.  But leave all the attributes at the current  position of the timeline. Now you can go back to the first frame & start a new animation from that point. This command can not be undone. so if you are stitching an animation in an editing program make sure you save each Bryce file as you go ( before using the command).

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,125

You could also save a Pose Preset for the current frame as a single frame, which could then be applied in the starting frame of a new sequence..