Daz Starting To Act Up

Something changed in the last few days, normally I could click the undo arrow and it would undo everything, including removing the loaded item. Also, deleting the item does not always work, I sometimes have to hit clear scene to get rid of a prop.

This is new, was working perfectly before and I don't know what's changed,

Using Daz 4.20

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,767

That seems a bit odd. Have you tried hovering over the icon for a few seconds to see if the action describes what you would expect to happen? It might be that something is happening after loading the item and so there is some other things ahead of the creation action that the icon is undoing first - if that makes sense.

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 00.01.55.png
    450 x 152 - 47K
  • BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886

Might be OS related, the current build of W10 and 11 has added something new to the Security Center, virtualisation, basically Hyper V is activated and windows runs everything in RAM thought a Virtual Machine.

No idea how well DS will run like this, several of my programs refused to start, and it's a bit of a pain to disable it if it is active.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

I do hover over the arrow, I sometimes click to fast for Daz to keep up and have to slow down. Also once all the changes have been undone and only the item left in the scene, the arrow is grey, meaning can't do anymore undo's and it only happens when I want to use the action to remove the item. I have to go to scene and select the item, cause for some reason it unselects now and remove it that way or clear scene option.

Could be an OS thing cause I noticed changes with Youtube as well. Instead of pausing and playing a video when you hit the space bar, it scrolls up and down. The pause play only works if I actually click on the video now.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

well my last Win10 update kept failing and was throttling my computer so I paused it

seems I was blessed

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

and a recent update seems to have fixed it...lol