Hey so the panel on the top is gone? how do i fix it

https://imgur.com/gallery/ct3MlTn hey so all of a sudden opened the program today and the panel on the top with the yellow stuff and like where you select like the geometry editor and all that and to go back or go forward, is gone, how do i bring it back, i'm confused

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,305

Toolbar? Try Wind>Workspace>Customise and in the Activities tab on the right make sure the Main Toolbar is enabled - if not right-click and enable it. You can also right-click on the status bar at the bottom of the main window, if that is visible, or any other toolbar (but none of the others are shwoing in your screen shot). If that fails you can completely reset the UI with Window>Workspace>Select Layout.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Toolbar? Try Wind>Workspace>Customise and in the Activities tab on the right make sure the Main Toolbar is enabled - if not right-click and enable it. You can also right-click on the status bar at the bottom of the main window, if that is visible, or any other toolbar (but none of the others are shwoing in your screen shot). If that fails you can completely reset the UI with Window>Wrkspace>Select Layout.

Awesome, yes! the first thing worked, thanks so much! It also fixed a problem that  i had that i couldn't move through the scenes with the keyboard, all good now, Thanks Richard!