Published image not showing for others?

DarkEleganceDarkElegance Posts: 356

Hi,

I posted a new image, but a friend of mine says they cant see it if they go to the "Gallery new" filter.

I tried to check it and see if perhaps it was "unpublished" but it shows as published.

Anyway to fix this? I did go to the "Gallery new" and it was not showing in there either.

Post edited by DarkElegance on

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,844
    edited April 2023

DarkElegance said:

Hi,

I posted a new image, but a friend of mine says they cant see it if they go to the "Gallery new" filter.

I tried to check it and see if perhaps it was "unpublished" but it shows as published.

Anyway to fix this? I did go to the "Gallery new" and it was not showing in there either.

Whats the image title? 

If its the Koi one, I see it at the bottom of Page 3 under Newest in the gallery: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#gallery=newest&page=3 (though depending on the uploads by the time you see this, it may be on page 4). I don't see any images newer than that one so if it is not that image, then the upload didn't take for some reason and you may want to re-upload it. If you do and still don't see it, please let me know. 

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • DAZ_ann0314 said:

DarkElegance said:

Hi,

Whats the image title? 

If its the Koi one, I see it at the bottom of Page 3 under Newest in the gallery: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#gallery=newest&page=3 (though depending on the uploads by the time you see this, it may be on page 4). I don't see any images newer than that one so if it is not that image, then the upload didn't take for some reason and you may want to re-upload it. If you do and still don't see it, please let me know. 

Aye that was the one. She says she cant see it. I think it may be because she is going through mobile instead of on the 'puter.  But thank you for checking, it is appreciated.