Are morphs still available for The Girl 3?

I recently picked up the original The Girl and Boopsie to create more characters with her, then discovered this in the Boopsie readme: "You must have DAZ3D's the Girl and Kim Goossens’ the Girl Morphs installed on your computer for Boopsie to function properly."

The link for the Girl Morphs no longer works, and my googling hasnt found them elsewhere, so I'm hoping someone in the community might have a suggestion.

I did find Gareee's morphs: https://www.daz3d.com/grrrl-plus But they don't apper to be as useful for me as Goossens' would be.

Comments

• That may mean they have been removed, please open a support ticket - they may be able to help you, and the product page should be updated anyway.

• will shetterlywill shetterly Posts: 278
    edited June 2023

My previous message isn't quite right: The Boopsie cr2 does exactly what it's supposed to do, so I assume the necessary morphs are already in it. However, the INJ KG Morphs doesn't work on The Girl, the Girl V3UV, or the Girl Mermaid. In Poser, the solution is pretty easy: Just copy morphs from Boopsie to the other versions of The Girl.

Post edited by will shetterly on