Issues with HD Bite Marks and Soft Eyes Infected

So I picked [HD Bite Marks and Soft Eyes Infected] these two products up and try to aplly them

Soft Eyes causes the skin texture on the main torso to flattena nd grey out like the texture has been removed. Snd HD Bite Markes causes the while thing to turn green, and in some cases body parts to just disapear. Can anyone help me figure out why this is?

Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,070
    edited April 2023

Hi, thanks for the support and I'm sorry if you're having issues with the products. The wearable presets explain that no preset aside from that and the morphs should be applied to your character.

For the HD Bit Marks, the textures should never be applied to the character. A Geoshell comes with the product:

1. Apply the Geoshell Wearable to your character.
    2. Select the Geoshell (<this is important!) and apply the materials and LIE to that.
    3. If you apply things to your character, you'll cause him/her to change color and/or disappear!

As to the Soft Eye Infected, this one can be used directly on the character (if you want both sets of eyes). Or you can use the shell and apply things to that.

Let me know if this resolves your issue. If not, please provide a rundown of how you're applying things so I can help you better. :)

Icon.PNG
    717 x 523 - 365K
    Icon_InfectedAddOn.PNG
    721 x 535 - 367K
    Post edited by FenixPhoenix on

It's important to note that if you're applying a second or third Geoshell, you must select your character first. If you have a geoshell selected and then try to use the wearable preset, it won't work as intended.

• mmm... maybe thats my issue. i was applying it to the character. let me try that.

Yeah, applying the material presets or lie of the bite marks to the character will cause strange things. Let me know if that fixes the issue.
  • That was Indeed the Issue. Thank you.

Excellent, glad that solved it and, again, thank you for buying our products! :)