Music and Book Trailers

ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,514

Does a thread exist for music and book Trailers?

Comments

• I think if you dig back far enough there have been one or two, but I don't think there is anything recently active.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,514

Richard Haseltine said:

I think if you dig back far enough there have been one or two, but I don't think there is anything recently active.

Thank you.

Hi there, to all of you. If you have created any book trailers or music trailers, please post them.

Several years ago, I created a music trailer for one of my original songs and a book trailer for a book titled Crashing Life. Both were made using 2D stills recorded in our now dusty studio. That was in 2015 or so. A redo, blending in 3D assets is long overdue. Since I have original songs written and recorded for all of my books, I decided to make two trailers per book. A music trailer, and last but not least, a typical book trailer with scripting and SFX.

I have never had a music platform, so I actually created this account and one other for my non-fiction book series. For now this is a free thing to do, but  I am considering registering as a publisher, with a PRO. The latter step isn't necessary, and can be a huge load, which I don't need right now . . . what I need right now is time.

The first trailer I do will be for Battered, probably be the most difficult to depict. I look forward to posting bits and pieces of my journey here, and getting a peak at yours too.

• Please do concentrate on the trailer or promo image, though, rather than making it an overt plug for the thing trailed - obviously theer will be an element of promotion in showing the artwork, but ti shouldn't be the direct object of the post.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,514

Richard Haseltine said:

Please do concentrate on the trailer or promo image, though, rather than making it an overt plug for the thing trailed - obviously theer will be an element of promotion in showing the artwork, but ti shouldn't be the direct object of the post.

No problem will do it on my website as a book trailer is product focused. Thank you.