Installed character morphs are not visible in parameters for other chars

Assume that I install a character G8 A. If I create a new G8 char, I can see all the morphs of A in the parameters and I can dial them.

Now, if I use an already created G8 char, saved as a scene subset, and that I want to dial some morphs of char A, none of them are visible.

Probably when saving a char as a scene subset, available morphs are recorded somewhere and newly installed morphs are not registered and are hidden.

But, is there a way to modify this behavior, so that I can dial some morphs of the new char A?

(DS 4.21.0.5)

Comments

• Install third-party content, you aren't usign it to mean create a new morph from a dForm or Morph Loader? Unless you have broken the link (e.g. by using File>Save As>Support Assets>Figure prop Asset to turn it into a new figure) then all installed morphs should be available in all characters based on that figure (or, for Genesis 8 morph, in Genesis 8.1 too - but not vice versa)

• TogireTogire Posts: 408

Richard Haseltine said:

Install third-party content, you aren't usign it to mean create a new morph from a dForm or Morph Loader? Unless you have broken the link (e.g. by using File>Save As>Support Assets>Figure prop Asset to turn it into a new figure) then all installed morphs should be available in all characters based on that figure (or, for Genesis 8 morph, in Genesis 8.1 too - but not vice versa)

Actually, I just wanted to change the body shape of a char after some event for a VN.

But you found the problem. That was silly of me, but the char I wanted to morph was G8 based and the new morphs were G8.1. :(

• You should be able to use the character on Genesis 8.1 - the main potential issue is Geometry Shells, and those can geenrally be dealt with via a bit of copy-and-paste of settings.