Old Account on New Computer DAZ Install Manager Problem

Hello Folks,

after several years of absence I want to start again with DAZ Studio but I have a problem downloading content using the DAZ Install Manager.

The Downloads do not start and "retry" does have no effect.

Is there something I have to to take into account when starting on a new computer with an pre-existing account? Do I have DAZ Studio to be installed for the Install Manager to work? How can I download and install DAZ Studio if not via the Install Manager?

Any help would be much appreciated because I would really like to start with DAZ Studio again.

Greetings

Andy

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

Is the account your using your original account that has all of your past purchases on it? Are you getting any kind of errors? In the upper right-hand corner of the UI, click on the cog wheel and select "Show Log..." and look to see if it gives you any kind of errors or pertinent info that could be the cause of the issue and let us know or post the log as an attachment. Yes, you can install Daz Studio with Install Manager (DIM). 

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

As far as I know the CMS (database) need to be installed.

• WhiteWineWhiteWine Posts: 22

Thank you for your help!

It is my original account that I used from 2010-2019 with all the past purchases.

It looks like the log shows an error:

SSL-Error: 11 The issuer certificate of a locally looked up certificate could not be found

Network Error:  : SSL handshake failed

Any ideas what causes this error and how I can solve it?

Greetings

Andy

• WhiteWineWhiteWine Posts: 22

Thank you both! The Downloads have started now... and I hopefully can get DAZ Studio to work on this computer!