How to remove any kind shoe or cloth from a figure?

I want to remove any kind shoe or shirt or dress from a select figure in a scene by script. They are any kind so don't know their exact prefixe name or lable or properties, just know they are shoe or shirt or other wearable.

So how to point out the item that I want to remove without exact name?

Comments

• Before you can expect help with a script you need to make sure that the code you posted to your other thread is abiding by the terms of the license for the sample code used.

• functionfunction Posts: 276

Richard Haseltine said:

Before you can expect help with a script you need to make sure that the code you posted to your other thread is abiding by the terms of the license for the sample code used.

Richard, I saw your reply in that post, I thought that was just a general alarm from a forum manager as a routine job, and didn't realise I made any mistake.

The CC3 mentioned: 

You are free to:

• Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
    • Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.

Now please tell me, clearly and in detail, what's the problem in my post?  

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,165

function said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Before you can expect help with a script you need to make sure that the code you posted to your other thread is abiding by the terms of the license for the sample code used.

Richard, I saw your reply in that post, I thought that was just a general alarm from a forum manager as a routine job, and didn't realise I made any mistake.

The CC3 mentioned: 

You are free to:

• Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.

You must follow the attribution terms. From the license:

Under the following terms:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

• functionfunction Posts: 276
    edited April 2023

barbult said:

function said:

Richard Haseltine said:

The CC3 mentioned: 

You are free to:

You must follow the attribution terms. From the license:

Under the following terms:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

Yes I saw this in the CC3 page, but don't know what license it is, and don't remember that I had seen anyone post their scripts here with a license. Anyway, please show me an example script that how you followed this Attribution terms in your script, thanks.

-----

Edit: Ok, no need to provide example. After checking other posts, I understood here is a new requirement to put some sentences at the beginning of a script to post here which I didn't see them few months before. Don't worry, I will modify my tiny script now.

Post edited by function on
  • The license has not changed. Unfortuantely a lot of people do not adhere to it, sometimes even when using a sample as part of a commercial release, so the page presentation has been modified to make it much harder to get the script without the header containing the license terms. The samples are, manifestly, useful in that they allow people to produce a script more quickly - requiring a simple set of actions to respect the license is a very light quid pro quo.