Problem with OOT Spring Style Bob Hair

Hey y'all,

I've been using OOT forever and know how to work around the various materials issues that crop up with new Iray updates, etc.  But OOT's Spring Style Bob Hair throwing me for a doozy.

Firstly, there's minor quality control issues.  Loading the Genesis 8 hair doesn't even parent it to the figure - not a major issue and easily fixable.  But like I said - quality control.

The second problem is infuriating - no matter what materials I load, the hair always comes out looking like this (see attached).

This happens regardless whether the render is in Iray preview or full render.  The Viewport version looks fine tho.

I know how to load materials on OOT hair - gotta load base materials first.  But nothing works no matter what I try.

This is not an issue with any other recent OOT hair product.

Anyone else run into this issue?

C1.jpg
1753 x 1836 - 249K
C2.jpg
1753 x 1836 - 677K

Comments

• I see this too, and the Genesis 9 is the same (though it does correctly parent and fit). Please report this via a ticket, I would guess there is an issue between the custom shader and the current version of Iray.

• Thanks Richard, will submit a ticket.  It's too bad I can't make the vender aware directly.  Cheers.

• I'm experiencing the same issue. Was this ever resolved?