I want to thank YOU!

Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

It has been a while since I've visited my Daz Gallery and two days ago I decided to start adding more artwork to it.  Today I was sorting through some older pieces in my gallery and noticed some peeps have been leaving comments.  Checking the dates some comments were from a year ago!  OMG... I am sooo sorry for not acknowledging the posts.  So... I want to thank those who have been leaving posts publically here.  I don't know who half of you are but I DO appreciate all your comments. 

Here is my gallery if anyone wants to see my artwork... I promise it is not your run of the mill artwork... I have VERY eclectic taste and my genres are EVERYWHERE!!!  lol  I don't think you will be bored.  I only post my BEST (in my opinion) artworks so you will see no doubles!  ;)

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/5888571185561600#gallery=newest&page=1

Oh.. and if I don't acknowledge your comment right away... Please DO forgive me :) 

Oh.. and... If you could please post here and let me know who you are... I'd love to mee'cha! 

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

your gallery is nice, the gal and the pet goldfish is cute

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

nonesuch00 said:

your gallery is nice, the gal and the pet goldfish is cute

Thank you nonesuch00... I love mixing up my genre's with my artworks.  It's nice to do a 'cute' one now and then ;)  Pleasure to mee'cha here in the forums!