pay a commission to create a female face morph for g8f.

k886860k886860 Posts: 9
edited April 2023 in Art Studio

I would like to pay a commission to create a female face morph for g8f.

I have a lot of reference photos needed for face morph production, but there are no accurate front or side photos that facegen needs.

There are many high-resolution photos of model poses that can be targeted.

With the dial of the face morph for the g8, which was released commercially, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't even make it similar.

I think it's because I have an Asian face.

I searched for creators on fiverr, but couldn't find out who the verified creator was.

TritiumCG, a famous face morph maker on devianart, seems to be currently not accepting commissions due to illness.

Just like he made, a face morph alone can produce a completely different face from the original depending on the texture, so I want to entrust the production of the face morph and textures that fit the face.

If the budget allows, I would like to leave the body, but that much budget is not allowed to me.

Asian female face morph with minimum production standards (for g8f)

If possible, how much does it cost to include textures?

If you have any producers to recommend, please let me know.

email removed - please use PM in the first instance

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Art Studio.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,514

k886860 said:

I would like to pay a commission to create a female face morph for g8f.

I have a lot of reference photos needed for face morph production, but there are no accurate front or side photos that facegen needs.

There are many high-resolution photos of model poses that can be targeted.

With the dial of the face morph for the g8, which was released commercially, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't even make it similar.

I think it's because I have an Asian face.

I searched for creators on fiverr, but couldn't find out who the verified creator was.

TritiumCG, a famous face morph maker on devianart, seems to be currently not accepting commissions due to illness.

Just like he made, a face morph alone can produce a completely different face from the original depending on the texture, so I want to entrust the production of the face morph and textures that fit the face.

If the budget allows, I would like to leave the body, but that much budget is not allowed to me.

Asian female face morph with minimum production standards (for g8f)

If possible, how much does it cost to include textures?

If you have any producers to recommend, please let me know.

email removed - please use PM in the first instance

In 20I3 I trademarked a toon character. In April of  2019 I hired 3D Universe (who excels in toons) to recreate my character in a 3D format. The toon character was something I had drawn and colored from scratch. I sent him the images of the character with and without clothes and he did a fantastic job of bringing my original character to life I suggested an upsell, an add on. His work was so remarkable . . . absolutely incredible. The point is if you want something that works, something original, something that looks professional, something that looks stunning, invest the money and hire a professional that excels in your chosen genre. I won't quote prices because those vary depending on the artist, the project, and what you do or don't bring to the table.