Need Help Downloading Daz

Need help downloading Daz. It's been quite a while since I've gotten a new version and not sure what I need to download from my library. On top of that, I don't know if I need to uninstall the old version first. I grabbed the exe for the 64 bit of 4.21 and I also grabbed the Default Resources, as I remember I needed that last time. The image below shows the rest of the list, with the 2 I got circled. Is there anything else listed in the image that I need?

image_2023-04-03_194444119.png
734 x 640 - 96K

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited April 2023

Do you use DIM at all for your content? If so use it to install DS. It will also suggest all the needed files that need to be installed. If you do everything manually then yes that is what you need. No, you don't need to uninstall your current DS. The new DS will uninstall it for you. DS gets a lot of updates so its beneficial to use DIM cause it will let you know when there is any update to anything you have installed with it when you open DIM.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

Yes I do think I have DIM, let me check...

Yup it's there, thought I uninstalled it but I guess not lol

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545
    edited April 2023

Well that was a bust, updated DIM and set it to download and install and got an error for every item.

Manually installed and everything is working fine.

image_2023-04-03_203827586.png
    568 x 722 - 33K
    Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on