Error rendering

Hi, i hope someone can help with this issue. If i just render a character everything is ok and the render goes ahead as normal, same if it is just a scene. Once i start creating a scene with characters, props and the like i am unable to render as i get a "Error Rendering" pop up on screen so i cant continue and have to close the program down. This is getting infuriating as this takes a long time to get the lighting, the props, the posing and everything else to where i want it to be and then i get this message so all my hard work and time has been for nothing. I'm using a Ryzen 5900 chip Geforce RTX 3060 graphics card and have 32gb ram so im assuming that it is nothing to do with the hardware. After reading some articles about this i made sure that the sub division levels on all characters were at their respective levels and the only changes to the characters are made through the add ons.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program twice and i am still having the same issue so i would be very grateful if anyone can help.

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189
    edited April 2023

Try to attach the log file (Help > Troubleshooting > View log file) from a failed render to a post.

Post edited by felis on