Fluidos - Simulation Problems

Hello, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. 

I was using the Fluidos II plug-in to animate some water scenes. Literally, one day it was working fine and the next day the simulation stopped operating properly. 

Basically whats happening is when I simulate anything in Fluidos the simulation lags by any number of frames before starting then slows down as the simulation runs. IE: If I animate a source to make traverse from left to right for the duration of a simulation. The actual water emitted by the source starts anywhere from 3 to 5 frames into simulation, lags behind the source as it moves from left to right, and progressively slows down (slows down in so far as the acutal motion of the simulation, not the speed the computer is processing it). 

It's important to note that I have checked everything I know how it for mistakes on my end however even the pre-made scenes included in the Fluidos II plug-in do not simulate correctly. 

I've reinstalled EVERYTHING: Daz, Fluidos II, GPU drivers (and reverted back to older drivers), even Windows. 

Computer Specs:

DAZ 4.21.0.5
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X

GPU: RTX 3060 12GB

RAM: DD4 64GB

Windows 10 64-bit

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.