Free Birdhouse prop

My first upload to this new content site.

https://3dshards.com/product/ross_birdhouse_1/

Ross_Birdhouse_1_promo_04_recad_1600sq.png
1600 x 1600 - 3M

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

Thanks for this and got it, looks just like the one in my neighbors yard lol

• rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374

Faeryl Womyn said:

Thanks for this and got it, looks just like the one in my neighbors yard lol

It's a carbon copy of the birdhouse I built out of real wood when I was in rehab after a stupid accident.smiley

• Thanks, it looks good.

• perlkperlk Posts: 847

Now I can make a little birdhouse in my soul. 

This is great, love it! Thanks!

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,065
    edited April 2023

That looks brilliant.

It provoked me into starting to model up a set of 'Sparrow Flats' I made a few years ago and is outside our bedroom window. It's made out of pallet timber, and I basically made it out of scrap material in my workshop. The Sparrows don't seem to have occupied the centre two holes, but the two at each end are always occupied. One year we had three Sparrow families and a Blue Tit family. The end box is about 5"/12.5cm from our bedroom window - which is always open in summer - and the noise at dawn from all these chatty Sparrows cheeping to tell everyone they survived the night is enough to wake the dead... The rest of the flock roosts nearby, and one evening I came into our bedroom to find a Sparrow fast asleep with its head under its wing and roosting on top of our bedroom door. Had to move it outside, as it would have panicked next morning.

Will finish the model soon. It's not a thing to go on a tree, it's designed to be bolted to walls.

Regards,

Richard

Sparrow Flats.jpg
    722 x 340 - 20K
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374

One more image, Happy Easter everyone!

birdhouse4.png
    2560 x 1440 - 4M