Supercape for gen 1 corrupted in 4.21

Hi! Any idea why this item got so corrupted and lose completely its shape? The only thing I did was opening an old file in my new lap (GPU 3070, i9, 16 bg ram, windows 11) daz 4.21 that worked perfectly in my old PC with 4.20. Could it be a version issue?

Thanks!

Screenshot (2).png
1920 x 1080 - 616K

Comments

• Can you redo the simulation? It looks as if that is missing, or repalced with bad data - what happens elsewhere on the Timeline?

• elhectroelhectro Posts: 49

Richard Haseltine said:

Can you redo the simulation? It looks as if that is missing, or repalced with bad data - what happens elsewhere on the Timeline?

Simulation? That item is a very old one, that existed long before simulations.... I didn't make any simulations, and that item was great, because you could morph it really well in a superhero fly scene without making a really long simulation...

Thanks for answering

• I was thinking it was an OptiTex dynamic product. Which cape is it?

• I just tried this cape: https://www.daz3d.com/super-cape-for-genesis

Not sure if that's the one you're using, elhectro.

Seems to be working fine on my PC running DS 4.21.0.5.  I put it on Freak 5 (Genesis) and the morphs I tried are working and the fit is great.

I see on your screenshot that there's a second SuperCape fit to your figure.  What do you see if you hide the first cape and unhide the second one?

Lee