Genesis 3 female.duf not found, but it's there

I cannot get G3F to load. I have installed the essentials, the duf files and all the data are there, but when I click on the icon, I get the File not found: Genesis 3 female.duf not found.  Same goes for all the essentials clothing, etc.

I have gone so far as to install the essentials manually to an external folder. All the file show up, but when I click on the icon, it won't load it, file not found.

I can however, while DS is open, click on the .duf file from windows explorer and it will load right up. 

I'm pulling my hair out on this.

Any help is appreciated.  I don't want to resort to reinstalling DS if possible.

Thanks,

Davo

contentmanager.jpg
1307 x 754 - 335K

Comments

• Most likely the system shows theer to be a Connect install (through Daz Studio itself). Find the cotnainer under Products>G, right-click and select Uninstall, then try loading again (uninstall affects only any installation through DS, it won't tocuh the DIM, Daz Central, or manual installs - though I would make sure you have only one.

• ahsoooo... thank you very much, uninstalling it from there made it work everywhere else. Thank you Thank you!

D