Bug: scene saves on incorrect frame

Hello! I am encountering an odd bug where I will save a scene on a specific frame, and then later when I reload the scene it opens on a different frame entirely. This is mainly causing issues when I try to queue up renders and they're all rendering the wrong frame as the scene isn't saving correctly.

Let me know if I can provide further details but has anyone else encountered an error like this?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Is there anything obviously special about the frame it is opening on? Is it always the same frame?

• DivaDiva Posts: 2

Hmm, good question! It is the same frame yes, but this bug has cropped up for multiple scenes for me and each time it has been different (but the same frame within that 'series' of scenes, if that makes sense - I used multiple save files of the same scene when I'm producing multiple renders). Theres nothing special per se that I can see about the frames though!

• Would you be willing to post an example scene? Obviuosly we are not likely to all have the saem content, which might confuse the issue, but it might be possible for someone to figure out what was happening.