Products not showing up...

wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 713

Yesterday I purchased two dforce hair products, but one isn't showing up anywhere except under Products tab/All Products while searching for 'hair'. It's the "dForce Suzina Hair for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females". I right clicked on the image and saw an install option. It wanted me to install it again. So, I did and still it's only available on that page. There isn't any options to work on category so I can't seem to find it anywhere else. And I know that's not the only one. I don't know how many products I have that isn't showing up under the Files and Products tab unles you do a search like I did. Why is that? Has Daz gotten lazy making sure products go into the correct category? (You'll be surprised with what I've found miscategoriezed.) 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Update: I found the product in the Face folder when it should be in the Long folder. Go figure.

• Moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

• wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 713
    edited March 2023

Not a Daz Studio topic? Oookay. So, how will I know if this will get addressed?

Oh, never mind. Found it.

Post edited by wildbillnash on
  • Sounds like a metadata (specifically, compatibility) issue - which should be reported to Daz if it's a store item (Daz Studio is the application, not the site and store in general).

• wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 713
    edited April 2023

Okay, how do we do that? I am finding a lot more products that doesn't show up where they belong. When I can find them, there isn't a 'categorize' option available.

Oh, BTW, I didn't find the thread. Where am I supposed to look for it, much less report someone at DAZ isn't doing their jobs.

Post edited by wildbillnash on
  • If you find them in the Content Library, under Daz Studio Formats, Categorise should be in the right-click menu.