what is up here?

Very noobie question but I'm trying to add a logo to this pair of unshadered G8F underwear but when I go into the L.I.E to add the logo I just get blank (pic 1). I believe I'm missing something like a texture maybe?! not sure. Can someone tell me what I need to do here to be able to add something using the L.I.E on top of it? thankyou.

1.png
1920 x 1080 - 229K

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,119

There's no map currently in the base color slot. You could add a layer for base color if you want, or you could apply a material to them, or you could try just adding the LIE layer with nothing behind it. I don't know if the last option would work, though.

• DrekkanDrekkan Posts: 458

Gordig said:

There's no map currently in the base color slot. You could add a layer for base color if you want, or you could apply a material to them, or you could try just adding the LIE layer with nothing behind it. I don't know if the last option would work, though.

Ok. Well if I added a material to it would I be able to add something on it throught the L.I.E? any chance you could give me a quick guide? thx.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317

if there is no base color texture there is a possibity that the model is not UV mapped, then the LIE would not work. are there texture templates for the product?