Genesis 9 male anatomical elements (with Starter Essentials) missing textures

I have both Genesis 9 and the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials Expansion, but I'm missing textures for the male genitalia. I thought Genesis 9 Starter Essentials was supposed to include these?

Applying the G9 masculine skin texture to the figure with genitalia leaves the genitalia grey and textureless, and I cannot find the textures for the genitals anywhere. I also have the Victoria 9 character and that includes textures for male genitalia, but it doesn't match the Genesis 9 base male textures

Can anyone help? Am I missing something?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

AFAIK there are no anatomical elements textures included in those packs.

• Leana said:

No, that is correct.

• PadonePadone Posts: 3,610

There's a free uv map by @felis to map the anatomy on the body texture. The DAZ policy for G9 seems to be "no anatomy support in the base packs".

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/598936/

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

Richard Haseltine said:

Leana said:

No, that is correct.

"Here, have genitalia geometry and skin textures for the rest of the figure, but no gen maps for you." Great. Decisions like this are a great boon to Daz competitors. Got tired of figures with no gen textures, no gens, etc. Now I have a nice selection of 3rd party replacements. They weren't really cheap and that's money I didn't spend here. Just sayin'

I suppose if I ever finally get around to G9, I'll have to do go with 3rd party solutions there, too.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

At least they don't make you buy two Pro bundles any more to get your hands on the anatomical elements

edited March 2023

@PerttiA Good point! :) Still, it doesn't solve the texture problem.

Post edited by Torquinox on