Dial Fusion G9 Edition (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
edited April 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Official Dial Fusion G9 Edition Support Thread.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 899K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• spacecat56spacecat56 Posts: 54
    edited April 2023

I work in DS on several computers each with its own local library.

Are there any special considerations that apply to using Dial Fusion in this situation?  Would I need to copy [something unique to Dial Fusion] between computers in order to, for example, set up a project on PC "A" using Dial Fusion, but use PCs "B" and "C" to render it?

thanks, 

/t

Post edited by spacecat56 on
  • mcpughmcpugh Posts: 93

Can this be used for body pose dials, such as bending an arm or kicking a ball?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046

mcpugh said:

Can this be used for body pose dials, such as bending an arm or kicking a ball?

No. It is designed for shaping only.

spacecat56 said:

I work in DS on several computers each with its own local library.

Are there any special considerations that apply to using Dial Fusion in this situation?  Would I need to copy [something unique to Dial Fusion] between computers in order to, for example, set up a project on PC "A" using Dial Fusion, but use PCs "B" and "C" to render it?

thanks, 

/t

As long as the created dial can find the morphs used inside the library then it should be fine.

• Hello. What I'm hoping to do is save the final shape of G9 figures initially created by ManFriday's Figure Converter for Genesis 9, along with any subsequent tweaks made by regular morphs in G9. In my initial testing, Dial Fusion doesn't seem to see the converted shape, which appears to be located in Parameters - Figure (eg, "Genesis 8.1 Female Converted to G9") - Figure Converter. Is that an area it doesn't use? I have fairly minimal experience with any of the Dial Fusion products so apologies if this is a stupid question. smiley

Hi. I do not own the Figure Converter to verify the issue. Sorry.