The character's skin texture cannot be displayed

my recent computer problem caused me to uninstall the previous daz, but when I deleted the previous daz 3d, I transferred all the files and materials in My DAZ 3D Library to my mobile hard disk, but when I installed After the new daz4.21, After importing all the files into the Content Library, the texture of the material cannot be displayed (the character becomes black and white, Victoria 4, michel4 cannot display the skin texture, and the skin texture of other poser characters cannot be displayed), I try to re- I downloaded the model material of the character and imported it into the Content Library, but the skin texture of the character still cannot be displayed, what should I do? please help me thanks a lot
242ece8e52e15512ebde053c22adb4.jpg
1366 x 697 - 119K

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,884

What viewport draw style are you using? That looks like toon shaded, although that wouldn't account for the missing textures; smooth shaded would, though. Either way, switch to texture shaded and see if that solves the problem.

• siyaoli84siyaoli84 Posts: 22
    Gordig said:

What viewport draw style are you using? That looks like toon shaded, although that wouldn't account for the missing textures; smooth shaded would, though. Either way, switch to texture shaded and see if that solves the problem.

What should I do? Switch textures?
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,247
    edited March 2023

As Gordig said, try changing the viewport drawstyle.

4322b2381c01427b3a5d342d8f4614.jpg
    518 x 305 - 53K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on