Problem body contracts

Hey, I need help with a thigh...
I'm new and suck at 3D, don't know how I was able to do this, but when bending the leg after doing the body properties the thigh (right) contracts way too much compared to the other (left), and it is possible to fix this while keeping the properties of the body? Thank you.

Comments

• Please put the viewport into Smooth Shaded Drawstyle or put some clothes on the figure.

That looks to be a corrective morph, that is meant to improve the bending when another shape is applied, kicking in even though the shape it goes with isn't applied. Check that none of your installed content has updates first, if the problem persists then open the Parameters pane option menu (the lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab) and enable Preferences>Show Hidden Properties. Aply the simplest pose you can find that will trigger the issue (possibly just bending the left shin will do) and then in the Parameters pane look at the greyed-out sliders (hidden properties) - you will probably find two that clear the issue if set to 0 - one will be the regular base corrective morph and one will be the rogue. Please note their labels and post them here.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Please put the viewport into Smooth Shaded Drawstyle or put some clothes on the figure.

That looks to be a corrective morph, that is meant to improve the bending when another shape is applied, kicking in even though the shape it goes with isn't applied. Check that none of your installed content has updates first, if the problem persists then open the Parameters pane option menu (the lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab) and enable Preferences>Show Hidden Properties. Aply the simplest pose you can find that will trigger the issue (possibly just bending the left shin will do) and then in the Parameters pane look at the greyed-out sliders (hidden properties) - you will probably find two that clear the issue if set to 0 - one will be the regular base corrective morph and one will be the rogue. Please note their labels and post them here.

Oh yes I found, it was indeed a hidden fix "Flex Quad Left -839%", thank you very much for your help and quick response, have a nice day, boss