Problem with "After Dark Leather Outfit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females"

Justin_AmesJustin_Ames Posts: 139

Hi,

I just bought the outfit https://www.daz3d.com/after-dark-leather-outfit-for-genesis-8-and-81-females and realised that despite what the pictures of the product show, the option of having nothing on the cleavage is not even a thing once you buy it. There's only one single fish net option that looks nothing like the pictures of the product. Is this a scam or is it just me who can't figure out how to remove the cleavage part somehow? 

Capture d’écran (21).png
1513 x 946 - 1M
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,701
    edited March 2023

There must be some preset to hide that part, since it's shown included on the product page. I don't use Smart Content, but it's likely a material preset in there somewhere. Or it could be a slider in the shaping or parameters pane when the bodysuit is selected.

Screenshot 2023-02-28 170254.jpg
    658 x 531 - 64K
    Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • Justin_AmesJustin_Ames Posts: 139

I have zero idea how to do that... I'm new to Daz ^^'

• mwasielewski1990mwasielewski1990 Posts: 330
    edited March 2023

Justin_Ames said:

I have zero idea how to do that... I'm new to Daz ^^'

If the setting was advertised to be there in the product, you might try to find the script by browsing to the content library pane and finding it manually. Go to the Content Library tab and I guess it's going to be somewhere like:

People -> Genesis 8 Female -> Clothing -> [Name of this product] -> Materials -> Iray -> Hide V part

Also remember you have to select the clothing part in the Scene tab before you apply it, not just the character.

My general advice: don't use smart content.... I learned it the hard way laugh

Post edited by mwasielewski1990 on
  • Moved to Technical help as it is a content question, not a Daz Studio  application question.

I don't have that set, but looking at the file list there are morphs (strictly, I suspect, conditional grafts) on the body suit for hiding parts - select the body suit and check the Parameters pane.

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,158

It's probably its own material zone and you can set the cutout opacity to 0 in Surfaces.

• Justin_AmesJustin_Ames Posts: 139

Found it! Thank you very much everyone! smiley