An Attempt of a "Limited Time Freebie" Message Only Email Alert Thread Part 2

Comments

• Rendo newletter freebie for September is a Victorian Train Station.  Sorry can't post link since the button goes direct to an actual download.

• ElorElor Posts: 708

Is it available if someone didn't subscribe to the newsletter ? (not asking for a friend laugh)

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

Elor said:

Is it available if someone didn't subscribe to the newsletter ? (not asking for a friend laugh)

as far as i know, it isn't, i think it needs to be started from the email with the newsletter. maybe the addy is stored and controlled or sth i think. 
    might be wrong tho, correct me if it's the case. wanted to test it out with an anonymous window but i deleted the newsletter TT

Thank laugh

That's too bad, especially because I spent some time looking at Renderosity's website: I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but I didn't find the page to subscribe to the newsletter.

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,681

Elor said:

Thank laugh

That's too bad, especially because I spent some time looking at Renderosity's website: I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but I didn't find the page to subscribe to the newsletter.

Me too

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

Crios said:

Elor said:

Thank laugh

Me too

i couldn't find it either, old links were obsolete or rather you get to your settings as intended, BUT i think they changed the interface recently. but if you have a friend who is subscribed, they can forward you their last newsletter (any NL), and at the bottom there's a link "sign up". not doing it, i'm not spreading my mail add sorry. but you surely know someone...

I don't know anyone using Daz, but I understand your decision: I'm not sharing my email adress easily either smiley

It's really strange to make it that difficult to subscribe to promotional emails, when usually, what's hard is to unsubscribe…

• According to the link at the bottom of the email, you should be able to go here and sign up for the various Renderosity newsletters. IDK why they make it complex.

• New biweekly freebies are up: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

butterflyfish said:

According to the link at the bottom of the email, you should be able to go here and sign up for the various Renderosity newsletters. IDK why they make it complex.

Thank you for the link smiley I'll try to see if it works.

• New biweekly freebies are up: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

• AelinAelin Posts: 111

Like each year, not sure if everything will stay free after October

2023 Fantasy Attic's Annual Halloween Gifts

• New October newsletter freebie is up at Rendo. It's called - Lost in the Swamp. Sorry can't post the button link as it's direct to the download.

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 488

Today I found 4 new freebies for G9 here https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models 

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,302

emanuela1 said:

That's the bi weekly freebies that Eboshijaana post above you. The only reason you are seeing 4 freebies is probably due to you already having the rest of the freebies, usually about 16 

• Faeryl Womyn said:

emanuela1 said:

That's the bi weekly freebies that Eboshijaana post above you. The only reason you are seeing 4 freebies is probably due to you already having the rest of the freebies, usually about 16 

Yes, but DAZ added 4 new G9 freebies yesterday. I think that's what they were trying to say.

Yes, it's like butterflyfish says: I was trying to say that in addition to the bi-weekly freebies, reported by Eboshijaana, 4 freebies for g9 were added the next day.

So the freebies you're talking about were not there when the new one's were first posted, They were there on Tues when I grabbed them.  I'm confused lol

• Well That is wonderful!

It's good to see something that is really useful for any kind of project, wish there could be more smiley

edited October 2023

I don't know what happened, on day 6 I found the bi-weekly freebies, the next day, on the 7th, by chance I went back to the bi-weekly freebies page and found four freebies for g9 and downloaded them. Today I went to the bi-weekly freebies page, I unchecked the "hide items I own" box and I noticed that both the items I downloaded on day 6 and those I downloaded on day 7 are present. Perhaps they were added in different moments and I saw them on different days due to the time zone difference.

Post edited by emanuela1 on

emanuela1 said:

I don't know what happened, on day 6 I found the bi-weekly freebies, the next day, on the 7th, by chance I went back to the bi-weekly freebies page and found four freebies for g9 and downloaded them. Today I went to the bi-weekly freebies page, I unchecked the "hide items I own" box and I noticed that both the items I downloaded on day 6 and those I downloaded on day 7 are present. Perhaps they were added in different moments and I saw them on different days due to the time zone difference.

It's quite possible timing is the culprit lol ... no need to fret. We are actually not suppose to be chatting on this thread, so will say no more, all is good. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,341

New biweekly freebies are up ans again include some G9 items: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

• riuken1riuken1 Posts: 128

If sort the store by price low to high show 2 aditional products.

• Charlie Judge said:

New biweekly freebies are up ans again include some G9 items: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

i can`t see any new G9 items. The same as before (if i remove hide items owned)

i can`t see any new G9 items. The same as before (if i remove hide items owned)

Yes, the g9 items are the same.

riuken1 said:

How many items do you see in this case ?

Regardless of the sorting option, I see 16.

Elor said:

riuken1 said:

How many items do you see in this case ?

Regardless of the sorting option, I see 16.

If I not wrong, are 20 free items, 16 in el area the free biweekly, and  4 from Daz+ (You're an Honorary Daz+ Member!) + promotional event.

• where exactly do you see 20 items, i only see the 16 in the weekly freebies (that includes the four g9 ones from last time). All of which I have to turn off "hide items I own" - so where are the other four???