Does this 'Eye surface for genesis' product work on genesis 8 female?

Does this 'Eye surface for genesis' product work on genesis 8 female?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Screenshot (500).png
3840 x 2160 - 2M

Comments

• Almost certainly not, I'm afraid. In any event it's a 3Delight product, unless updated, while most content today is likely to be set up for Iray.

• Hello Richard, I'm just wondering? How exactly is to make an actual eye reflection map? I'm not asking about how to add a shine to the eyes using photoshop in post work, what I'm asking is how to make a product like 'eye set for genesis 8' or eye twinkle for genesis 8? I understand that making a professional product require actual skill and tons of learning/ hard work. And I'm fine with that. I'm not looking to create a professional level eye reflection maps bundle to sell, i'm just looking to make a few fake eye reflections of my choice so I can easily add them to any situation.

Thank in advance for any help.

• Ideallyyypu have things in the scene to reflect (if only an HDR environment) but you can paint your own reflections onto a map and apply it to the eye surface, using the template to guide its placement. Usually you would want a map for the colours and a mask (black where there should be no reflection shading to near white in the areas where the reflection will show) which you can use to cotrnol the effect - e.g. Duiffuse overlay strength (the mask) and colour (the actual image).

• Is there a guide somewhere which i can follow, maybe? Because being pretty new to all this stuff, it would take a long time for me to figure things step by step. Any case I searched all over the web for a guide before and didn't find one. So i won't be surprised if there isn't a guide at all. In that case I'd be truly greatful if you point me to some learning sources related to this. I mean after all the developers who made those products have to learn from somewhere right?

One final thing kind sir, If I were to hire someone to do this work for me (I want him to create me 3-4 studio type eye reflection maps,(likes of which you see in the eyes of the movie actors.)how much you think that's going to cost me?

Will something like 25-30$ would be suffice? If that's so then where can I hire someone with the knowledge and legitimacy?